When did you start believing in your Religion?

Lestat

Why would god create an earth for us to live on, then destroy it with the sun?

It's all taken care of:

"In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you." (John 14:2)

The likelyhood of humans existing any where near that length of time is so remote as to be impossible.

No doubt as flames roar around the Planet, flamingjimmy will still be questioning it. :D

and no doubt you'll be too cowardly to answer then as well.

Just an innocent question, because I lost interest in the religious debate several pages ago - do we know what happens to matter that enters a black hole? Is it not lost or destroyed? I'm not up on such scientific explanations so found myself wondering about this in relation to posts made on this thread.

It's all taken care of:

"In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you." (John 14:2)

You can quote all you want from your medieval comic book, it means NOTHING to me!:loopy:

Just an innocent question, because I lost interest in the religious debate several pages ago - do we know what happens to matter that enters a black hole? Is it not lost or destroyed? I'm not up on such scientific explanations so found myself wondering about this in relation to posts made on this thread.

I believe it becomes compacted!, like when you were going on holiday as a child and your mother would squash everyone's thing's into two suitcases.

A feat i can still not comprehend.

Or the blackhole is actually a wormhole and any matter dragged in is transported to another part of space and ejected through a whitehole.

The short answer is we have no idea!.

Archived