When did you start believing in your Religion?

Lestat

Never had a religious upbringing but simply beleive there must be a God to have created the world.

Religion does not play a great part in my life and I only attend church for weddings and the like.

But when in certain circumstances have prayed for help.

There is a saying , there are no atheists on a battlefield.

Where does this god come from then? & who created this god? Another god?:huh:

It's the same god you quoted on the paternity pay thread that you said gives you the right to have kids.

I was just coining a phrase! I meant, humans have an inbuilt need to reproduce, it's all about survivlal.....but thats another thread isn't it?!:huh:

No idea at all, but then there are a lot of questions I don't know the answesr to.

So believe that god did it. That way you will never need to find any answers that will contradict your world view or challenge your comfort zone. We are all going to heaven to live happily ever after, way hay!

So believe that god did it. That way you will never need to find any answers that will contradict your world view or challenge your comfort zone. We are all going to heaven to live happily ever after, way hay!

Apart from us! We are going to hell............It's a joke isn't. I find it really fnny that God even has an arch enemy called THE DEVIL!!

Apart from us! We are going to hell............It's a joke isn't. I find it really fnny that God even has an arch enemy called THE DEVIL!!

It's along the lines of Spiderman v the Green Goblin or He-man v skeletor! All good fun but not necessarily true!!!!

I beleive we were created and you beleive we evolved, why not accept others do not agree with your views?

Regarding heaven that already exists at W........e doesnt it ?

Archived