When did you start believing in your Religion?

Lestat

I beleive we were created and you beleive we evolved, why not accept others do not agree with your views?

Regarding heaven that already exists at W........e doesnt it ?

Not just my views.There is a stack of evidence to support evolution and none to support creation. Harvey, I don't think you are the brightest tool in the box.

No, I didn't think you would some how!

Taking it that god does not exist (which is not what I am saying except for the sake of argument), where did life come from? Where did the suns and the planets come from? What caused the big bang?

You should be able to answer them Bonzo.

Not just my views.There is a stack of evidence to support evolution and none to support creation. Harvey, I don't think you are the brightest tool in the box.

I'm not the brightest tool in the box either - so give us a quick run down of the evolution of man - missing out the monkey bit which I think has been disproved (though I could be wrong about that).

Something along the lines of - matter in a pool becomes tadpoles becomes every living thing on the planet is a bit too simplistic, but you get the idea.

I'm not the brightest tool in the box either - so give us a quick run down of the evolution of man - missing out the monkey bit which I think has been disproved (though I could be wrong about that).

Something along the lines of - matter in a pool becomes tadpoles becomes every living thing on the planet is a bit too simplistic, but you get the idea.

Not quite. Google 'Pharyngula' and take it from there. He does it so much better than I could and he is a biologist.

Humans share 97% of their DNA with mice. Either god went to great lengths to hide is role in creation ot he doesn't exist. I invoke Occam's razor here.

Not quite. Google 'Pharyngula' and take it from there. He does it so much better than I could and he is a biologist.

Humans share 97% of their DNA with mice. Either god went to great lengths to hide is role in creation ot he doesn't exist. I invoke Occam's razor here.

Humans probably share lots of dna with lots of things - especially if we all came from the same cooking pot.

Too many theories and possibilities and not one fact stating we came from this ...

I seriously doubt man is descended from mices :hihi: Though I have watched Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy. :hihi:

Taking it that god does not exist (which is not what I am saying except for the sake of argument), where did life come from? Where did the suns and the planets come from? What caused the big bang?

You should be able to answer them Bonzo.

i don't know what starten the big bang, I do know however that science has hard evidence & rules that must be followed. Religion has old books, that's it! No evidence at all!

I know i would rather believe science than religion!

i don't know what starten the big bang, I do know however that science has hard evidence & rules that must be followed. Religion has old books, that's it! No evidence at all!

I know i would rather believe science than religion!

I didn't think you would have an answer, just a belief

Archived