Eating Out on Eccy Rd

Satinos is always good, and you get loads of food. trattoria, i'm not too sure about as last time we went they really rushed us. we had 2 hours for the reservation, which was fine, but as soon as we got in they kept telling us to hurry up. didn't like that much. wasn't too impressed with the food either. the one by the porter cottage is supposed to be excellent, and there's one opposite the lescar which is also supposed to be very good, but a bit pricey. sorry, can't remember any names.

You could try looking for a internet based restaurant review type thing in Sheffield. try doing a search on google.

Originally posted by karandak

Santinos is my fav out of all of those! Other than that, i luv Champs too!

champs is proper right nice

but theres a nice place, near hunters bar round about on eccy rd, cant mem name of it to hand, nice italian though :)

I have already sung the praises of this lovely Italian Restaurant once so won't bore you all by doing it again- but it's the best I've ever been to, has a nice atmosphere and the nicest Italian food I have ever had... It's oppositre the Tesco/Blockbuster/Pizza Hut complex:)

Archived