Looking for creative and funny people!

demitri

Are you one of those creative types? Do people laugh at you? Can you think on your feet? If so, I'm looking for you.

I am putting together a new improvisational comedy group, and I need people! Don't worry if you don't have any previous acting experience - you just need a willingness to take a chance and have some fun!

Afraid of getting up in front of other people? Not a problem. Improvisation is a great way to get over that in a no-pressure environment.

My aim is to get people together to learn and/or practice improvisational comedy and get to the point where we can perform shows in front of real live audiences. (Performing shows in front of taped audiences lacks a certain thrill.)

I'm hoping to find about 15-20 people, and we will meet on a weekly basis. All ages are welcome. If you are interested or have any questions, please contact me at: sheffieldimprov@gmail.com.

Cheers,

Demitri

Archived