Saturday footie teams

kev 1982

Hi guys, I am looking for a saturday team, I have seen quite a few others with posts on here looking for teams so thought I would try my own.

me, I am 24, 6 foot and have played mainly striker or just behind the striker at 11 a side.

I haven't played 11 a side since school however I now want to play again. Can anyone help? I have no idea about leagues or standards in Sheffield. Alot of my friends from school now play non league and I can still hold my own against them at 5 or 6 a side.

I can't train on mondays or tuesday due to work and don't really want to play sundays as I also play american football.

cheers

hi

I'm looking for a team as well. you're right there has been a few similer posts with people looking for teams. I put one on a couple of weeks ago, no replys, soon there will be enough of us to start our own team!

good luck finding a team, hope you have more luck than me mate

hi i was also wanting to join a local footie team. im 17 years old and i am able to play almost anywhere on the pitch. my favorite spot is center midfield.

ive been playing since i was young and im very mature about my game.

if anyone can help. please do

ta.

• 4 weeks later...

I run a football club that has 3 Saturday teams, and we're looking for players in all positions, for all 3 teams.

The Club is Sheffield Bankers and has been around since 1911. All the teams play on Saturday afternoons, 2 or 3pm KO. There is a 1st Team in the County Senior League, a 2nd team in the South Yorkshire Amatuer league and a new Over 35 team in the Wragg league. All the teams are aiming for promotion,but early season injuries are now stretching the squad of players that we have.

We have an immediate need for 2 goal keepers one of which is for the over 35 team.

If you interested get in touch, we train tue 7-8, open age, and Wed 8-9 (mainly for over35) player but all are welcome if times are more suitable.

All 3 teams are back in action 3pm on Sat 28th Oct.

jim

Archived