Does anybody rememember Hyde Park Dog Track?

Clare Hacket

What about Jennifer Mckenna
no ,sorry,never met that lady

i rue the day susan walked in the elm tree, i was out with my mates on a stag night,we only stayed local, my mates sister came in with him and her friend so we all sat together, susan came in saw us and thought i was up to no good..:( as there were two women and me and my mate,she stormed off,never to speak to me again.such is life :cry:

What did she say I believe you thousands woundn't.:rant:
no,she just turned around and walked off,couldnt find her outside :( saw mary some years ago,she had been in a bad car accident and had plastic surgery i think, oh well,it was a long time ago,but you still hang on to certain memories

remember some one throwing a teddybear on to the track from the flats to stop a race ? :hihi:

Not a teddybear it was a blue & white smurf thrown from the back of the 375yds trap by certain not so good looking david, cost me a fortune as I was bookmaking there at the time and a dog called Lilo (who no one had backed)had got the race well and truly sewn up,and I had laid a dog called Pretty Purse for a fortune but had to return all the stakes because the race was classified as void.

Not a teddybear it was a blue & white smurf thrown from the back of the 375yds trap by certain not so good looking david, cost me a fortune as I was bookmaking there at the time and a dog called Lilo (who no one had backed)had got the race well and truly sewn up,and I had laid a dog called Pretty Purse for a fortune but had to return all the stakes because the race was classified as void.

what happened to him ? the david who threw the smurf, it was a long time ago and my memory isnt what it was