Do you remember the manor millitaires

bushbaby 3

Do I ?? god yeah I do.. I was in that band from the age of 6 and was in and out until I was 12.. They did change their name a few times through out the 6 years..lol.. My brother was also in the Militaires. Oh my god I've just remembered, I've still got all my certificates knocking around somewhere.. Bleedin hell.. The memories..

I started a thread a few months ago asking about the majorettes.. I'll have a look for it...

i used to be in the majorettes aswell from 81 think it was when the bennetts used to run it then when ann garlick ran it up until just before it went down the pan i started on the pom poms then the baton then the mini flags then into the band them was the days my sisters and brother was also in the majorettes aswell still see some of the people from then wonder what happened to the rest of them all?

Hiya Janine xx

What's your surname ??

I'm Sarah Thompson..

I put The Star Marching Band on Friends reunited and theres a few registered on there.. Have a look..

I started with the baton, then the mini flags, then the big flags, then I went on to play the trumpet..

My brother Andrew used to play the drums but that was when he first joined.. He was only there for a few years though..

hi sarah i remember u i used to knock about with u and your andrew i lived on cary used to knock about with lisa eyre aswell remember me? her dad died a couple of years ago of cancer and ann williams nicola williams mum .long time no see or hear hows your andrew he married or owt got kids? were u living now a days im on woodthorpe now dads still on manor near standhouse school hope to here from u soon bye for now

:)

hi sarah i remember u i used to knock about with u and your andrew i lived on cary used to knock about with lisa eyre aswell remember me? her dad died a couple of years ago of cancer and ann williams nicola williams mum .long time no see or hear hows your andrew he married or owt got kids? were u living now a days im on woodthorpe now dads still on manor near standhouse school hope to here from u soon bye for now

:)

Yeah I do.. Chuffin hell.. how are you ??

Do you still see anything of Lisa ??

My god, talk about a blast from the past..:D

Bushbaby, I remember Dylan.. You are related to Sandra and Brian Neylon aren't you ?? if mine and my mums memory is correct that is.. I had a mail from James last week, God that was one hell of a surprise too.. Ohhh my god.. I'm getting giddy here.. :D :D

Archived