Do you remember the manor millitaires

bushbaby 3

hello sarah yes i see lisa shes married now with 3 kids she lives on the woodthorpe aswell hows everyone?hope their all ok were all fine ive got 2 kids now aswell one of each right pains but you got to love em lol you got any?. i might not be able to write back for the next week as im on my hols this week to turkey without the kids or men for that matter so its a good break but i,ll be back next money so i,ll catch u then and we,ll have to have a chat see you soon and bye for now:)

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah I do.. Chuffin hell.. how are you ??

Do you still see anything of Lisa ??

My god, talk about a blast from the past..:D

Bushbaby, I remember Dylan.. You are related to Sandra and Brian Neylon aren't you ?? if mine and my mums memory is correct that is.. I had a mail from James last week, God that was one hell of a surprise too.. Ohhh my god.. I'm getting giddy here.. :D :D

Another blast from the past. You mention Brian and Sandra Neylon and their son James. If you still have contact with James would you please ask him to contact me as I am his father's cousin. My father's name was James. Many thanks.

hello ozilass have passed on your message . your cousin brian is married to my sister sandra.james is my nephew along with his brother bryan junior known to us as little bryan although he is nearly 6 ft tall,and his sister michelle.i can remember your dad from neylon family gatherings hope you are ok from james,s aunty chris.

Hello Chris, Many thanks for your reply and for passing on my message to Brian and Sandra. I have often looked them up in the whitepages but to no avail, even began to think they had emigrated somewhere! Like us! We visited Aunty Agnes in 1992 when we were in Sheffield. How nice that you remember my father. Mike and I are fine, now retired with three grandchildren. Kind regards and again many thanks from Pat.

hello pat proberly the reason you could not trace them is because the house thy lived in with my mum was demolished in 1997 although they only moved into the new houses that were being built directly opposite on the other side of the street in fact they watched it being built in the comfort of their front living room .sandra and brian are now the proud grandparents of twelve grandchildren soon to be thirteen on december 24 th an xmas babt for our michelle and her husband damien she nows she is due a boy .she will then have 2 boys and a girl

Hello again Chris. Thanks for the explanation about B&S not being in the phone book and for the news about Michelle. i hope all goes well for her and baby. Fancy B&S having 13 grandchildren! That's fantiastic but I can't imagine how they keep up with the babysitting etc. The Christmas gatherings must be quite something. If they would like to get in touch my email is info@periwinklepress.com.au. Cheers Pat

Archived