Do you remember the manor millitaires

bushbaby 3

Hi Chris, Many thanks for that. I look forward to hearing from James. Tell Sandra and Brian they don't know what they are missing not having a computer! No viruses to worry about. No irritating spam. No hours and hours spent trying to find out why the wretched thing won't work. How do they cope without the frustrations we computer uses have in life? Cheers, Pat

hi vickylisa26 christine here looking forward to our night out at christmas sawkids last week when i went to sandras wanted to take our libby home and keep her she so adorable i could hug her to bits loveto our james also

hiya christine , thanks for that , she is a delightfull baby , doesnt really moan alot just wants to be played with , cant really ak for more in a baby can you ?

every one this end is fine , hows things there , christmas is gonna be brilliant , i love christmas , if u wanna send me a e mail privatley my e mail is vledmond@aol.com or vledmond1980@aol.com or vickyedmond@hotmail.com

hope to hear from you soon xxxx

my daughter melanie was in these around 80,81

i remember all the kids waiting for the lord mayor to arrive outside the manor hotel,they were turning blue with cold, not sure if it was called off and the kids taken home,a long time ago now,but i have a picture of her somewhere in her uniform with the cockade hat

Archived