First Topshop was in Sheffield?

Guest_225

Yes, as someone said, Topshop was in Peter Robinsons store top of king street.Topshop was as it's name suggests, at the top, further up than that was a fantastic cafe in there called Emma's tearooms.It was done up all seventies, it really was fab, and was one of the first shops to have it's own juke box!

Yes, as someone said, Topshop was in Peter Robinsons store top of king street.Topshop was as it's name suggests, at the top, further up than that was a fantastic cafe in there called Emma's tearooms.It was done up all seventies, it really was fab, and was one of the first shops to have it's own juke box!

Whitehorses, thatnks so much - I thought I was going senile after I suggested this and some said I was wrong.

After leaving Sheffield's Peter Robinson store, Topshop moved into the basement of Burton Tailors on the Haymarket, which it shared with the "Mr Burt" boutique. The grand re-opening of the new look Burton superstore was by Morcambe & Wise, in I think, 1974.

Archived