Juice Bar in Sheffield?

clairepeate

Hi,

The new place is off limits to me on principle; when they were advertising for staff, my wife phoned, got to the voice messaging for the new owner, and left her details. No reply, not even to say all posts filled. Bad PR to my family.

Double Dutch serve excellent smoothies anyway :)

Ade

Thanks LondonLass! I've just been into the juicible today and tried their summerblush smoothie. It's fantastic, the food looks great and the staff are really friendly. I've just moved to Sheffield and miss my smoothie bar at home, but this one certainly makes up for it .... the selection is great.

I was in the juicible today and thought it was a very inviting and welcoming new place. It's great to find somewhere which has such a wide variety of healthy yet tasty options. I had a delicious freshly made to order panini, and one of their juices called "energizer". The juice was lovely and tasted fantastic becuase it contained nothing but pure fruit.

I was also told that as from next week the juicible will be running a text service for orders on food and drink, i think this is a brilliant idea and will be extremly handy for myself and my collegues who work just round the corner.

Keep up the good work guys, i'll definiely be in agin!

• 10 months later...

THE JUICIBLE.....TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT TODAY

The Juicible on Leopold St is UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP and we have some fantastic new additions to our smoothie and juice range like,

The Big Purple One - pear, red cabbage and crushed black pepper (juice)

Pink Panther - pear, cranberries and hint of raspberry (juice) Black n Blue - strawberry, blueberry, raspberry blended with natural yogurt and a touch of milk (smoothie) and

In Disguise - banana, blackcurrant and apple juice blended with natural yogurt.

There is also the return of same old favourites like

Pimp my chocolate bar, mars, snickers, bounty or aero etc all get a make over - melted, blended with warm milk and or cream topped with squirty cream (cos we love it) and dusted with cocoa powder....yummy.

Soup makes a return and the FOOD MENU just got better.

Chicken tikka naan pockets, mango chutney and crunchy salad.

Honey roast ham and red hot chilli pepper cheese

Roast beef with horseraddish

Bacon, brie and apple sauce

Quorn slices chicken / ham

SARNI OF THE DAY 1.65

MEAL DEAL 3.65 (which you may think is high but its better value than other high st shops cos you get a freshly made sarni with lots of toppings - just like subway - a bottled drink - crisps - chewable toothbrush and a big smile.

AND MUCH MORE TO COME.

THE JUICIBLE.....TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT TODAY

• 7 months later...

Archived