Mavericks Kickboxing - Veevers

Alrite im new to this!

just wanting to know a few things!

at the moment am training wid rik veevers as in Mavericks kickboxing wonder if anyone can tell me anything about him as in his fights won etc!

and also i weigh 78kg so wot would i fight as in middleweight?

Any1 else fight this weight??!??

Hi Mavericks AK ,

I know Rik veevers and he is a good martial artist as a whole.

Exceedingly polite and respectful and a very talkative individual. Absolutely dynamite kicker, with good hands and a very high work rate. Excellent Light Continuous fighter could probably transition well to Full Contact. I refereed him when he broke Simon Marsden's (instructor for Marsdens all styles) unbeaten record.

He still needs to avenge a loss by stoppage (due to paramedics advice) to Paul Cropper from Lau Gar.

Paul Cropper was later stopped by Darren Marsden the older brother of Simon Marsden.

Paul Cropper was matched against Rik Veevers on my Full Contact show but the fight didnt go ahead due to Rik's withdrawal. Totally due to circumstances beyond Mr Veevers control.

Hopefully they will be able to get it on it November?

Regarding your weight division, in the BUMAC Light Continuous, you will fight in the 75-85 Category (Cruiserweight). Yes I know 10 kg is too much of a weight gap, in Full Contact the weight is matched a lot fairer and you will fight at SuperMiddleweight 75-78kg.

Keep up the training.

Farhad Ali

• 2 weeks later...

Mavericks Kickboxing Classes:

Victoria Hall, saltaire, bradford

Mon - 18.30 - 19.30

Wed - 18.00 - 19.00

JJb fitness centre, Halifax

Wed - 20.30 - 21.30 (ish)

Sat - 13.30 - 14.30 kids (ages 5-16)

Sat - 16.00 - 17.00

Sowerby Bridge Working mens club, Sowerby bridge, Halifax

Tue - 18.30 - 19.30 kids

Tue - 20.00 - 21.00

Thu - 18.30 - 19.30 kids

Thu - 20.00 - 21.00

Have fun AK, i go....might see you there....

Archived