The Earl has closed - Shame

Sam @ Dearne

what a bummer for clubbing.

no disrespect to niche because they are the best at what they do and generate a lot of income but they supply music that appeals to a small minority of clubbers and its a sad fact that it has a reputation for violence which puts off a lot of people.

but there might be a bit of hope on the horizon

not the earl

I think he has brought the lease that the owners of the Earl had. The building is still owned by the brewery, Is that right bigbear?

Still, massive shame. I had so much fun in there over the last of couple of years

what a bummer for clubbing.

no disrespect to niche because they are the best at what they do and generate a lot of income but they supply music that appeals to a small minority of clubbers and its a sad fact that it has a reputation for violence which puts off a lot of people.

but there might be a bit of hope on the horizon

Right then Steve....I've been reading between the lines for long enough. What do you know that we don't?????

Spill the beanz.

:suspect:

Right then Steve....I've been reading between the lines for long enough. What do you know that we don't?????

Spill the beanz.

:suspect:

i think i know maybe half of something or then again i might be second guessing myself. i've been in touch with a few of the niche dj's and they aren't saying anything

Archived