Russell Brand @ The Octagon

HendryVIII

This would be worth dumping you over frankly. What you are inflicting on your other half seeing this talentless waste of space is bordering on a crime against humanity. And I'm not joking - you're totally heartless making him go with you....have you no shame?

Evidently not! I've taken offence to this. He owes me one anyways, a couple of hours won't kill him.

I am going to see him on Sunday, and i went down to London last night to watch his "Big Issues" programme recorded. It was brilliant and he stood within stroking distance of me whilst talking to someone. In the bar before hand, a researcher came and asked us if we had any paranormal experiences we wanted to tell Russell about on the show, but we bottled it! we just sat there drooling at him. He's gorgeous and that's why not many men like him. I cant wait for Sunday, will be elbowing to the front!

I am going to see him on Sunday, and i went down to London last night to watch his "Big Issues" programme recorded. It was brilliant and he stood within stroking distance of me whilst talking to someone. In the bar before hand, a researcher came and asked us if we had any paranormal experiences we wanted to tell Russell about on the show, but we bottled it! we just sat there drooling at him. He's gorgeous and that's why not many men like him. I cant wait for Sunday, will be elbowing to the front!

He's a sex pest who peddles a p*ss poor attempt at comedy, and women fall for it.

That's why most men don't like him - and quite a few women too.

He's gorgeous and that's why not many men like him. I cant wait for Sunday, will be elbowing to the front!

You must know some very insecure men!

I haven't a clue what he looks like myself as I have only heard him "showing off" on a radio programme.

And as I said before I thought his skills were from another field as he was annoying, laughing at himself in an extremely intoxicated fashion, and loud. I would never have guessed he was a comedian, as he wasn't funny, I thought he was filling in for the proper host.

Archived