Russell Brand @ The Octagon

HendryVIII

I thought he was brilliant last night!!I hate watching him on tv, but his stand up is really good, intelligent, witty and bloody funny.So what if he was a heroin addict! hes turned things round and is making lots of people laugh and earnings lots of pennies too, good on him I say.

Well, well, well. It seems as though the general opinion of Russell Brand is not really a good one eh? I have only seen the guy a couple of times on the box (lets not judge someone's talent when they are working with the dreaded big brother) I have to say I found the guy fairly funny and would like to see him live. I think there was one post on this thread that reffered to Russell as ' A bag head'. Well I for one think that anyone who has managed to stop taking heroin succesfully deserves some respect. 'Bag head' is a real negative tag to attach to someone, it's similar to 'nigga' in relation to blacks, or 'fag' in relation to gays! Not really the kind of words to describe people eh? And the worst thing about it is....... The thread was posted by a scouser!!! nuff said!!

Archived