What self defence would suit me best?

fredsredhat

Being confronted by more than one assailant is not a great position to be in.

To say your done for though is incorrect.

Give over :D

Say for example 4 men jumped you on a night out somewhere - and they were all armed.. you wouldnt stand a cat in hells chance.

They dont all try and fight you one at a time like the movies you know.

Part of self defence is about never getting in that situation in the first place...

Now I thought that the object of self defence was to be able to protect yourself if you are in that situation myself :D

Unless you have psychic senses that tell you when there is trouble coming your way ala: Spideysense :)

not all the time it depends on the situation.

But I would not like the odds at my age lol

Depends on the situation then I suppose.

One on One - very good chance

One on Two - average at best, especially if both are armed

One on Three/Above - forget about it

I have had a 3 on 1 and came out ok but I got lucky that’s all.

But that just shows you can never know what will happen in a fight you can’t predict what will be the outcome.

As for self defence turn and run and then if all ells fails fight as hard and as fast as you can but do not go down other wise they will do a river dance on you head and that will be the end ;-) lol

If you get attacked by multiple assailants if your mindset is I am going to lose here, then yes you are finished, Train hard get the correct mindset and if you can,t talk your way out of it, FIGHT LIKE ****,

isnt that what i put lol

somtimes its just you get Blind sided and there is northing you can do.

I have seen top fighters (1 world class) that I spoke to and they get beet from time to time. It’s the situation nothing they could do to change it, it don’t take a fool to hit someone with a brick from behind. There will be times when all the training in the world dont and cant help.

it dont meen we should stop training or what we train is no good.

Depends on the situation then I suppose.

One on One - very good chance

One on Two - average at best, especially if both are armed

One on Three/Above - forget about it

So if 3 people set about you are you gonna just let them?

I know people who stood up to 3 people and more and the gang bottled it. The individuals were ready to fight (even tho' they knew they were going to come off worst) and that simply put the gang off. If the individual had given out the wrong body language etc. then they would've got a kicking.

Archived