Arches re-opening and/or Headcharge returning?

JFKvsNixon

Have to say i doubt headcharge would be there if Arches does re-open, there simply isn't the money in it, particularly if the club has been refurbished etc and with new management.

If it does open again i suspect it will be for commercially succcesful nights, headhcrage would never be the same again

Have to say i doubt headcharge would be there if Arches does re-open, there simply isn't the money in it, particularly if the club has been refurbished etc and with new management.

If it does open again i suspect it will be for commercially succcesful nights, headhcrage would never be the same again

im not sure to be honest, yes one night a month isn't going to pull in the money.

But if this club does re-open, and can be used to give all the more underground nights a new home, then it's viable.

I can't see alot of other clubbers wanting to come out of the city centre to go to the arches.

i could be wrong though

im not sure to be honest, yes one night a month isn't going to pull in the money.

But if this club does re-open, and can be used to give all the more underground nights a new home, then it's viable.

I can't see alot of other clubbers wanting to come out of the city centre to go to the arches.

i could be wrong though

*If* the place is re-opening - whoever has done it will already have a strong idea of what they're going to do - otherwise they wouldnt have invested all the time/money.

A lot of people also forget that the last manager (Shannon?) of the Arches was in the process of turning it into a garage club when the license didnt get renewed.

Archived