Arches re-opening and/or Headcharge returning?

JFKvsNixon

Areight there Dave, not seen you posting on here before. Would have loved to see you and Ron b2b the other week for a good old stomp but was trapped daaan London way. Are you playing out again anytime soon?

Oh and 'headcharge' is that you master Smith? Can you fill us in on this Arches rumour mill then, or will we have to wait for Agent ****'s first issue like?

Questions, questions..

Ahh, Gareth All Things yes? I should have thought it would be someone else as Jamie's pretty blind when it comes to checking out text on small screens, lol. Not having gone to Uniq since it was Orchis I was wondering if it's managed to get any screens sorted out yet? I remember it being a bit too low for projectors and installing TV's in there was a right arse.

scope for screens/experimental film, maybe av sets?

if people support it.

Hmm, upstairs bar action. Bring it on. You've got my number from when you borrowed the projector cradle haven't you? I'm working with a couple of Manchester acts which might be appropriate for an AV set. Keep us posted ai.

any news on the launch date yet? sorry eyes are stuck on!

Clunge Magazine hits the streets no later than December 2nd.

I have absolutely no problem saying it is easily the best magazine this city has to offer.

There's an interview with Jamie in it, which will be of interest to you lot on this thread.

Archived