Fitness Unlimited at Hillsborough

Ive just packed in my fitness unlimited pass.... fed up of hanging around for the gym... always packed in the evenings... not one of the worst gyms.... good but not great.... the sauna/steam room is:gag: .... ive joined Fitness First just up the rd from hlc, no joining fee 5 point health check, GET RESULTS package of £26.99mth.. free dvd rental, cafe, and a dam site cleaner than hlc... just a pity that theres no pool... free bag of goodies too.. how much is a cuppa or a glass of orange at hlc.... add it up over the weeks and ff wins value for money.. ok you can use Concord Hlc and P-forge and swim... but how many members do use all 3?

Oh come on Madowl!:hihi: How can you say that about such a wonderful place!!:P

Is fitness first opposite the factory which burned down?

Is it really busy, can you get onto the equipment? I need a gym that side of the city so opinions very welcome.

What time does it open in the morning?

Yes it is there.

I go to FF.

I havent been for a few weeks but tend to go at the busiest. and find can get on everything. no problems.

I go to Fitness Unlimited, I only tend to use Hillsborough gym on matchdays. Hillsborough gym is much better than Ponds Forge.

Are the fitness classes free at Hillsborough?

classes at hillsborough ff. yes they are free once you are a member.they might do non member classes not sure

Archived