Anyone have experience of Phentermine diet pills

u tried any herbal things?

I used Apple cider vinegar and noticed a huge difference with my apetitie and helps to get rid excess water. i stopped them cause ran out and skint just now, started to put weight back on.. worth a thought though rather than medicinal ones.

I haven't taken them, but it's a phenethylamine, like MDMA!

So it might make you a bit speedy.

So be carefull if you hear repetative music you may not be able to stop yourself "thoring some shapes" and putting your hands in the air.

Is the constant hugging of other people the reason you loose weight?

Theres a good one i used called `Xenical` ,what they do is (sounds crude but only way to describe it) , they suck up the fat that you eat and when you go to the toilet for a number 2 the fat collected comes out (and there is normally loads)so it never get absorbed into your body.

THIS ISNT MEDICAL ADVISE SO PLEASE DONT TAKE IT THAT WAY ,I AM JUST LETTING YOU KNOW WHATS OUT THERE ,SO CHECK OUT YOUR OK TO TAKE THEM BEFORE YOU DO.

thanks

codeman

can you still get them in this country? thought they were banned?

they sell them at 'the medical clinic' and are perscribed from a doctor after a medical examination, so i presume their safe, apparently they are amphetamines, so being a little excitable is to be expected

________

Zxr250

Theres a good one i used called `Xenical` ,what they do is (sounds crude but only way to describe it) , they suck up the fat that you eat and when you go to the toilet for a number 2 the fat collected comes out (and there is normally loads)so it never get absorbed into your body.

THIS ISNT MEDICAL ADVISE SO PLEASE DONT TAKE IT THAT WAY ,I AM JUST LETTING YOU KNOW WHATS OUT THERE ,SO CHECK OUT YOUR OK TO TAKE THEM BEFORE YOU DO.

thanks

codeman

yes, there 'fat busters' and phentermine are appitite supressers. Did you have a good success rate on xenical?

________

Ft-Hs

Archived