Free singing course starting soon

• 2 weeks later...

Only 2 weeks until it starts! A number of people have already enrolled, but there is still room for more.

For all those that have said they would be interested in a course for women, I hope to be able to post details in the next month. Anyone else interested?

Details of the men's course can still be found at http://www.turnerpage.co.uk .

Well, centralish! I'm in the next county, so it certainly seems central to me!

Someone else on here who is a little more local will have to help with how to get from the station. Otherwise, ask via the email address on the web page. They get sent to someone who knows the area much better than I do?

• 2 weeks later...
ow man i would have loved to go to this only just seen the thread today.. is it too late to join??

Sorry could someone tell me if i missed something?

Did you talking about the men or the women group? what's up?

I really would like to join

Cheers

So far all what i know is that the women will start probably after xmas if someone is interested. I will keep visiting this place to get informed

Not too late! There are some people joining next week who couldn't make this week. If you wish to pop along then either let me know, or send an e-mail to the address on http://www.turnerpage.co.uk.

Last night's event went well, but I didn't witness this myself as I was directing my own chorus at the time. It is one of our members who runs the course while we hod our rehearsals in another part of the school.

Now this course is running, planning can start for the women's course. Watch this space!

Archived