City Centre Pub Hire

looby_hitch

:confused: I'm looking to hire a venue that serves good beer and can provide a good hot buffet for our firm pub quiz night. Don't want a dodgy pub/bar, it has to be quite nice and clean.

Requirements are as follows:

- City Centre Location

- PA System

- Private Room or whole pub hire

- Tuesday or Wednesday from 6.30pm

If you know of anywhere please help!

boho on Campo Lane would be a good choice, you can get in touch with Mark or Will on 279 577. :) They'll happily sort you out a buffet, and a PA if you want it, as well as the room hire. I'm not sure exactly how it works, but when I worked there we did plenty of private hire for similar events.

Hi I own the crown on scotland street just opposite west bar police station we have a mordern decor and hire are bar out for free if your insrested send me a message or pop in for a look.

Sounds good, how many does it hold?

thanks

Sounds good, how many does it hold?

thanks

It has a capacity for 100 people but its very crowded with 100 in 8o people is a nice amount. But due to the lay out of the bar a crowd of 20-30 people still has a great atmosphere.

Archived