Craft photos, post links here!

kittenta

I bought the chart but it is made from a photo. I can't believe how realistic it looks, determined to finish it!

Good Luck with completing it. I'm always amazed how good those photo charts look. You see them a lot in magazines where people have done them from an old photo. They're such a nice keepsake.

Good Luck with completing it. I'm always amazed how good those photo charts look. You see them a lot in magazines where people have done them from an old photo. They're such a nice keepsake.

Yes they are, i'm planning on doing one of my old dog who recently died, that is if I can find a photo why she isn't wearing a towel or party hat or running around with some strange toy in her mouth :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

My DD who is four years old wanted me to post a picture of her first stitching so here it is!

th_2006170.jpg

It is a plastic canvas butterfly and she has backstitched it. I only had to show her two stitches and she did the rest on her own, other than the fastening off :)