Forum basketball team

I'd love too but I wobble too much when I run and I get slaughtered when I play in little league at school !I think you should let yodameister know because he plays basketball .I will offer my support though when you have your first match so keep us posted !!:thumbsup:

lots of love pretty woman xxx

Originally posted by DapperDan

Used to play whilst at college up there (during the early/mid 90's)

Ah I went late 90's.

Well then I hope we can get something going as we have enough interest.

Cheers for the info PW, I will PM Yoda' about it and you can come down to cheer us on if we get set up.

Originally posted by pretty_woman

I'd love too but I wobble too much when I run

Of all the reasons people have given for not being able to play. that is one of the best I have ever heard! :)

I'm looking forward to sorting this out, looks like the Sheffield league starts in October and i'll be up there by then.

Has anyone been watching the NBA finals? Huge game tonight, can't wait.

So that's 8 names: duffman, jonesy, steve, andyman, rybo, red2, dapperdan, fletch. 8 is an ideal number I would say! Judging by the fatlads site (if that is the league we would be playing in?) the league starts in November so we have a bit of time.

Archived