Sheffield Eagles!!!!

Any closet Eagle fans out there?? Are you going to warrington to watch the match?? The match is also on sky sports extra KO 3:45. I hope all sports fans in Sheffield get behind their rugby league team this weekend and watch them win the promotion they deserve!!!!!!

COME ON YOU EEEEEGGGGGGGUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLSSSSSSS :thumbsup:

I wish them all the best:thumbsup:

I once had a chance to play for them.... many years ago then fate handed me a heath card and everything went to pot.... still like to watch them..

EEEAAAGGGLLLEEESSSSSSSS!

I wish them all the best:thumbsup:

I once had a chance to play for them.... many years ago then fate handed me a heath card and everything went to pot.... still like to watch them..

EEEAAAGGGLLLEEESSSSSSSS!

Brill !!! i used to play for the jnr eagles many moons ago. It would be brill if more owls and blades came to watch the eagles in the summer, rugby league is a great game and with a bit of support maybe a super league side in Sheffield again!!!

Good Luck to the Eagles! don't really hear too much about them nowadays...:(

Here's hoping they win promotion and get back to the big time! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The eagles are still battling down at the don valley stadium during the summer. They have been re-building the club (led by Mark Aston) for the past seven years. Sheffield is a massive potential fanbase for the club probably one of the biggest in super league if only we could get bums on seats down don valley i'm confident people will be addicted to a great game!!!

congratulations to the

Eagles!!!

National League Two Grand Final Winners:

Sheffield 35-10 Swinton !!!!

:clap::banana::clap::banana::clap::banana::clap::banana::clap::banana:

EEEEGGGGGUUUULLLLLSSSSSSSS

Congratulations to the eagles one step from super league. Fingers crossed we can get the crowds down don valley next season!!!!!!

COME ON YOU EAGLES. Hi bootiebabe, i used to play in the junior side to, up at hilsborough and eckington. i aint played for over 8 yrs. i think i know mark, i rememer a barry being one of the trainers, any of these ppl ring a bell to u?

Hi,

Love Rugby League, but never sure about Eagles.......not being an insider, I don't know the full story, but it seemed the club just capitulated to the merger idea years ago, and then gave up their rights to Huddersfield.

I wish the club every success...it's a brilliant sport to watch, and I hope Sheffield eventually gets a team in the top tier again.

Ade

Hi,

Love Rugby League, but never sure about Eagles.......not being an insider, I don't know the full story, but it seemed the club just capitulated to the merger idea years ago, and then gave up their rights to Huddersfield.

I wish the club every success...it's a brilliant sport to watch, and I hope Sheffield eventually gets a team in the top tier again.

Ade

Not much choice in the merger if they wanted to remain in the super league, both cubs were paid a large sum to do it and one ran with the dough! Enough said. Sheffield Eagles are very much thier own team and stronger than ever. Hopefully we can get the supporters down next season and keep moving forward!!!

Archived