Sheffield Eagles!!!!

I've only ever seen league at the Walkabout in Sheffield, and it's a shame as they only seem to show it on the small tellys with no sound.

I don't know of any other pubs that show it on a big screen with commentary.

For shame - I actually have watched a few union games [in the six nations] at the Cavendish where they had a big screen and commentary too. A shame as I have lived in Leeds before and there were so many pubs that showed RL "in big". Was great.

Most pubs in Sheffield seem to prioritise football over RL on Fridays and Saturdays [even if it's not English football]. Think that's Sheffield for you...:(

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sheffield eagles have drawn hull fc in the next round of the Carnegie Challenge cup. Although we are away hopefully it will bring in a couple of quid for the club.

Don't forget the south yorkshire derby this friday the first game of the season against Doncaster Lakers.

I've got my fingers crossed for a good win after the Eagles excellent performance against Dewsbury Rams.

Come On Eagles!!!

Archived