Horse riding - where?

Wojtekk

Hello,

My girlfriend's looking for a horse riding, some stables where you can rent a horse and ride it for some time... She knows how to ride a horse, she is not a novice so does not require a training - just a horse and some space :) Do you know where could we find such a possibility in Sheffield or surrounding areas?

Cheers

Wojtek

Hi,

I've just moved to Sheffield and am looking for a riding school to go to for group lessons. I'm fairly experienced, although not the most confident over big jumps (but who is????). I'm also pretty tall, so when I tried Barnes Green, only Bertie was big enough for me to ride.

Can anyone recommend somewhere? Or does anyone have a horse that needs exercising (over about 15.2hh)??

Thanks for any help!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, There's not much in the sheffield area for horse-riding really, Ive been riding here for a number of years, if you've tried Barns green, try springwood. The stables I ended up going to (cos im very tall aswell) was called Brokeholes in Doncaster, but that is quite along way. There is a stables on Finkle street in wortley, cant remember the name of the stables thou.

Hope that helps

Hannah x

Archived