Look at my photographs of sheffield!

pete_fcs

i've put lots of my photos on here in the past, but as far as i know i haven't posted a general link to all 300 + of them, so here goes:

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/sheffieldarchives/

click on the links to go to more pictures of other areas.

you can see some of my photographs displayed all over the premises of 110 the wicker, although you need to ask the proprieter nicely if you want to have a look!

you can stand at the window and see them from street level in the daytime if you can't get in!

the are MMMMAAASSSSSSSIVE!

:)

I really enjoyed flicking through those, a great set of photos. Some of them brought back good memories like the hole in the road and the markets. It would be nice if you could add approximate dates to the photos. Some of them you cant tell if they were taken in seventies, eighties, nineties or noughties. Just a suggestion! :thumbsup:

i've put lots of my photos on here in the past, but as far as i know i haven't posted a general link to all 300 + of them, so here goes:

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/sheffieldarchives/

click on the links to go to more pictures of other areas.

you can see some of my photographs displayed all over the premises of 110 the wicker, although you need to ask the proprieter nicely if you want to have a look!

you can stand at the window and see them from street level in the daytime if you can't get in!

the are MMMMAAASSSSSSSIVE!

Nice ones Pete.

The picture of the couple going under the bridge at the Wicker, a few yards up & turn left & straight ahead in the Wicker Yard was my Garage.What great pics well done Pete great memories of Heeley too.

....It would be nice if you could add approximate dates to the photos. Some of them you cant tell if they were taken in seventies, eighties, nineties or noughties. Just a suggestion! :thumbsup:

thanks Nooka!

you are right of course about adding dates. i thought people would enjoy guessing when they are from but i shall eventually put dates to them!

Archived