Look at my photographs of sheffield!

pete_fcs

We need more of this.

In fact an entire thread devoted to pics of old and contemporary Sheffield would be good.

good idea Jabberwocky!

maybe someone could post a link to the results of a "sheffield" search in either photobucket, flickr and/or other photo sites

:)

Nice one pete, you have certainly got talent with the camera.

Keep up the good work

thanks coyleys!

i need comments like that to keep me going!

i've only just started carrying my camera around everywhere again as i got a bit lazy in the summer!

Pete

Nice one

Notes on the Kelvin pics - If I am not mistaken the one of Upperthorpe in the snow (taken from the flats) is of Westmorland Street - I think the second one of Kelvin from Upperthorpe was alsi Westmorland Street.

Am I right?

My Aunt used to live in the first house

....If I am not mistaken the one of Upperthorpe in the snow (taken from the flats) is of Westmorland Street - I think the second one of Kelvin from Upperthorpe was alsi Westmorland Street.

Am I right?

My Aunt used to live in the first house

yep!

just of daniel hill if i remember correctly

• 3 weeks later...

Ive just looked at your slide show pete, i think i've seen a few of your stuff on here before, (do you have a large collection of pics from kelvin flats?), i noticed one in the slide show, but the shots look very similar style to pictures i saw of kelvin a few months ago.

Anyway, what a great set of pictures, i've been interested into photography from a lil kid, when i used to go and 'help' my mum at work on Glossop Rd at a photographers.

Great talent pete, look forward to seeing some more

ash

Archived