Did anyone here go to High Storrs school?

Someone mentioned a Mr. Presgrave earlier, could this be the "Sep" Presgrave that was there at the same time that I was ?

The very same, Sidney Ernest Presgrave which is where the nickname came from. I remember him one day throwing a blackboard rubber at me which thankfully just missed my head. We used to follow him home some times talking about SEPtember and that great goalkeeper SEPP Maier - very childish but fun at the time :hihi:

I had a mate that lived next door to a PE teacher that he didn't particularly get on with. The teacher used to go home at lunch, as did my mate and he once smeared dog muck under the door handles of his car and under the windscreen wipers.

Very, very childish, but stupidly funny.

Mod. Note

I've just removed a load of posts that were potentially libellous or offensive.

Anything similar gets posted up here and I will again remove the post and the poster.

Thanks.

thank heaven we do have a moderator!

well done. things like that have no place here.:thumbsup:

I went to high storrs 97/02 and hated it! i couldnt wait to leave to go to norton college and met of loads really nice people which were few and far between when i went to high storrs. i do think tho that i missed out on a lot going to that school, as listening to some of the stories of my firends and their school days seem alot more fun. but i made up for it at norton! lol!

high storrs a minor public school!!!! you havin a laugh!!

when i was there it was nothing like..with kids from kelvin flats and broomhall it wasn't jolly hockey sticks..

i remember kids openly smoking on the corridor in my first year.

i left in 86, couldn't wait to get out.

• 1 month later...