What do you eat when you go out?

em2007

I always try to eat something I couldn't make much more cheaply and more deliciously at home.

If I go to an Italian what would be the point of ordering Lasagne when I make the best one in the world?

I'd go for something a bit different every time

do you always try something new? always have the same thing? always chicken? always salad?

you get the idea, just wondering for when new menu is made?

Always go out for curry....or would that be for chapatis; its been 30 years and I haven't quite yet mastered the art of making floppy..non-cardboard chappati

I always try to eat something I couldn't make much more cheaply and more deliciously at home.

Same here, I don't see the point of going out and having something you could make yourself. I like to go for something that has got ingredients in it I wouldn't be able to get hold of easily (bearing in mind I shop at ASDA, that means anything more exotic than an orange :) )

If I go to an Italian what would be the point of ordering Lasagne when I make the best one in the world?

I'd go for something a bit different every time

That's the way to do it although I'm not as adventurous as "our lass". :)

Archived