Did Anybody Go To King Ecgberts?

Caitsmum - think we may have been in same year! Remember the "no hairspray/ shellsuit rule), but didn't remember it was Stuart Green who caught light! Ah, the heady days of shellsuits, and trainers with tongue sticking out. Classy!:hihi:

Was Mr Smiles your year tutor?

Was he a geohgraphy teacher and her a history teacher?

I also so remember the teacher making us stand up when the entered the room..wonder if they still do that?

Yep that's the Bowens. And no only Mr Smiles still enforces that rule

Yeah Mr smiles was a very good teacher, I was never taught by Miss Bowen but Mr Bowen was a really great bloke. My favourite fact about mr Smiles was that he's an ex jordy street fighter.

ha ha ha that was going around when i was there! Somehow i cant see it!

Wow, CDT with Mr Baggley. We made bendy plastic photo frames, and a wooden maze. He used to go bananas if you forgot your apron though!

i think the CDT teachers insisted people did the same stuff year after year, we made Totum ploes of all things!

Does anyone remember the art teacher...Mr Winter i think he was called. Then a Ms Winter joined and the roumer was that they were having an affair..of course they wern't but you know what kids are like:loopy:

Aswell as the rumors I also spoke to a teacher at the school and she confirmed it to me. I really can see it! Does anyone remember a horrible french teacher called miss harvey who swore she used to be nice until her husband ran away with a 6th former? I remember some upper school kids made a spying device in electronics and put it in her handbag they got some brilliant stuff from the staff room etc but I think the tech teacher was forced to rat them out (he was a good teacher though really).

i think the CDT teachers insisted people did the same stuff year after year, we made Totum ploes of all things!

Does anyone remember the art teacher...Mr Winter i think he was called. Then a Ms Winter joined and the roumer was that they were having an affair..of course they wern't but you know what kids are like:loopy:

when i was there mrs winters was the music teacher and the art teachers were mr and mrs williams!:hihi: