Did Anybody Go To King Ecgberts?

Neither did I do very well but it made no difference as later in life I got a really good job so something must have sunk in somewhere! What a memory Linnet. I have been married 41 years this year. I was Margaret Mortimer. Not really one of the "in crowd" but used to go to Liz Harrisons house sometimes.

Edited by Morty

Strange that, I wasn't 'in' with them either I think I just sat on that side of the class! Have to say no I didn't overreach on O levels either, in fact Sue Butcher and I went to see Elvis Presly in GI Blues at the ABC instead of swotting on they day off we had! History was the best because of Mrs Rodgers, she was great so it was easy learning. Think we all learnt more after we left I know my maths improved. Think we would all look good in the uniforms today?? - perish the thought.

I for one would definitely not. I was so thin in those days and always wanted to be more curvy. My Mum used to say that I would regret wishing that and I did! I became much more curvy than I wanted!!

I am 40 and i went to this school!!!! I saw Mr Agar in Tescos recently !!! Its lovely to read all the comments about the teachers Mrs Carlson has not aged at all she walked past me at Bannercross still looking very angry !!!!!!