Did Anybody Go To King Ecgberts?

Had a trip to the old upper school at the weekend. Very sad to see it all flattened but you can still make all the rooms from the concrete bases. Looked much smaller than I remembered. Took some photos if anyone is interested but not much to look at other than a lot of concrete and overgrown shrubs. Quite sad but bought back many happy memories.

Had a trip to the old upper school at the weekend. Very sad to see it all flattened but you can still make all the rooms from the concrete bases. Looked much smaller than I remembered. Took some photos if anyone is interested but not much to look at other than a lot of concrete and overgrown shrubs. Quite sad but bought back many happy memories.

Hi, yes ive done the same..a surreal place now aint it?

Kind of hear the echoes of a million kids shouts and laughs

on the breeze. Sad I guess but I like the way that vegatation and

young saplings are startying to re colonize. Ihope they dont suceed in buildig a load of new houses on that land. It would be nice for it to become a wild place again. I doubt that the forces of 'progress' and the dosh to be made from the land will allow that though..:rolleyes: