Sheffields Doom and Gloom

dimitrysoul

i take your point and Chris's as well. BUT If you're worrying about people not talking about Hustle or taking it for granted then you will be severely wrong.

The people I have spoken to in the last couple of days are well up for what you are doing and more importantly will support you in the most important form...bums through the doors and feet on the dancefloor.

Well thats good news! Guess Im using this thread as crystal ball!

See thats an interesting comment straight away...do we need to spend ridiculous amounts of cash on guests or will people turn up anyway...Ive always thought that to get larger numbers out than your average night that the Guest had to have some celebrity value

I've had this conversation with you a few times now Dave...i think that getting the right balance between guests and residents is the key. When you start putting on guests week on week everybody expects a bigger one each time and that could effectively kill the night.

Hey dimitry, where is hustle held? how often? I like my house. A lot. Thing is, i've only vaguely heard of your night. there's a big problem with publicity for nights out in sheffield. used to go to scuba, coz i knew it was on every saturday. don't really want to risk somewhere new, unless friends are going or i know the dj.

but hustle sounds like it's worth a visit.....so give us more info please!

Almost back to flyers and posters debate on another thread...are you listening Redrobbo from the council....

sorry Solomon1...we are at Matrix in Charter Square this Saturday 14th and then again on the 28th

I've had this conversation with you a few times now Dave...i think that getting the right balance between guests and residents is the key. When you start putting on guests week on week everybody expects a bigger one each time and that could effectively kill the night.

Ive got you booked to play in December so that should calm the antisipation down a bit LOL

Has anyone seen Adam play...I need photos!

everytime i've been to hussle i must admit it does Bring back the feeling of the good old days,

same faces from years ago, is very nice to see in a club. want to come down but I'VE burned the candles at both ends over the summer so having a good earned rest,

ROLL ON DECEMBER!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Almost back to flyers and posters debate on another thread...are you listening Redrobbo from the council....

sorry Solomon1...we are at Matrix in Charter Square this Saturday 14th and then again on the 28th

awww maaan. can't make either :gag: . do you have an email list to keep me updated please? also, i thought matrix was a bar.....is there plenty of room to dance dude? :)

everytime i've been to hussle i must admit it does Bring back the feeling of the good old days,

same faces from years ago, is very nice to see in a club. want to come down but I'VE burned the candles at both ends over the summer so having a good earned rest,

ROLL ON DECEMBER!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Excuses excuses ...lol

I'm pleased youve had good times and thanks for the comments

awww maaan. can't make either :gag: . do you have an email list to keep me updated please? also, i thought matrix was a bar.....is there plenty of room to dance dude? :)

If you go onto the website and fill the small membership form you'll be updated .

Yes , there are 2 rroms of house and we move the tables away from yhe 3 dancefloor areas.

Open til 4am

If you go onto the website and fill the small membership form you'll be updated .

Yes , there are 2 rroms of house and we move the tables away from yhe 3 dancefloor areas.

Open til 4am

thanks d! :D

(solomon skips off, hoping that he may have found a new stomping ground)

Archived