Sheffields Doom and Gloom

dimitrysoul

not a problem

gutted i'm missing oliver lang!! saw him at love 2 be not long ago

in 1 word

AMAZIN

and the tunes were quality

should be a good night that 1

Yeah its unusual for us (Hustle) to book DJs that have recently played in the city but I dont think anyone really picked up on the point that he is resident of Bora Bora in Ibiza. Without doubt one of the most (musically) influential venues on the island and certainly back in July Bora Bora was right on the D Ramirez sound...(Check him out on the 21st at Matrix).

The ladies like him too

Yeah its unusual for us (Hustle) to book DJs that have recently played in the city but I dont think anyone really picked up on the point that he is resident of Bora Bora in Ibiza. Without doubt one of the most (musically) influential venues on the island and certainly back in July Bora Bora was right on the D Ramirez sound...(Check him out on the 21st at Matrix).

The ladies like him too

i'd not heard of him before Love 2 Be then found out he played in ibiza (bora Bora and resident at SPACE

could def tell he was f*****g great

get reay for a full house!!!

I've been to Hustle 2/3 times and really enjoyed it.

I respect the fact that you've brought some good dj's to the city, but i sometimes feel a bit confused at to what style of house music you are geared towards.

The DJ's you listed cover such a wide range it's difficult go guess what type of music to expect on nights which don't have the big names. Maybe that's my more recent lack of knowledge of the residents style?

It all seems like a bit of a mixed bag - which is probably a good thing, but some better marketing of what a style of music to expect on whichever night would help attract a more like-minded customer which should then give the desired atmosphere.

Not so much of a criticism - more of an observation.

Anyhow, we may very well be down on Saturday to check out the Matrix (never been before)

Keep up the good work BTW, it's good to see people with such a passion, especially for something that can be massively beneficial for the city as a whole.

:thumbsup:

I respect the fact that you've brought some good dj's to the city, but i sometimes feel a bit confused at to what style of house music you are geared towards.

The DJ's you listed cover such a wide range it's difficult go guess what type of music to expect on nights which don't have the big names. Maybe that's my more recent lack of knowledge of the residents style?

It all seems like a bit of a mixed bag - which is probably a good thing, but some better marketing of what a style of music to expect on whichever night would help attract a more like-minded customer which should then give the desired atmosphere.

Not so much of a criticism - more of an observation.

''Not so much of a criticism - more of an observation.''

That scarily sounds like me talking LOL

OK here we go then...whether we have Guests on or just residents playing (which doesnt happen that often) there are 2 rooms of house music.

Cocoa Lounge

Dedicated to Soulful, Funky and Classic house

Expect to hear anything from Naked thru Defected

Miguel Migs to Blaze

Punx Phunk Boutique

Dedicated to a more edgy, darker, minimal and yes electro version of house for the larger part of the evening.

Although at the end of the night expect to hear anything!!

i think the main thing is to come down with an open mind and a good attitude...both of which Hustle customers have plenty of! House music should just be house music....the more genre's we create the more confusing and alienating it becomes.

Archived