What on earth is goin on with sutra ?

princessaman

hey peeps ! :thumbsup: dus ne 1 know wot is goin on wiv club sutra ? have niche taken over it ?

:confused:

I dont know where you have been hibernating but I will gladly put you straight.

1) Sutra changed to Pravda 2 months ago.

2) Pravda is now called Vibe (Niche took over last week)

It is now called Vibe and run by the Niche management.

yes it has been taken over by Niche but only temp until the other niche re-opens if it ever does.

I went the other night and i must say the security measures are very high so i felt safer than ever and its a brilliant night for a fiver you cant go wrong

what the door security had guns :confused:

Let me break it down before the bad rumours start flying. Niche have had to step up security, so in order there was no repeat of the shooting that occured a fortnightl ago police were stationed on charter square. this is something that should have happened a long time ago, as alot of people do not feel safe to go out clubbing anymore. It may be a bit ott but to deter the idiots then thats positive in my eyes.

Let me break it down before the bad rumours start flying. Niche have had to step up security, so in order there was no repeat of the shooting that occured a fortnightl ago police were stationed on charter square. this is something that should have happened a long time ago, as alot of people do not feel safe to go out clubbing anymore. It may be a bit ott but to deter the idiots then thats positive in my eyes.

yes absolutely. just what sheff needs;) :loopy:

Archived