What on earth is goin on with sutra ?

princessaman

i think its a great thing with the guns, well when i was in vibe the other day i was chatting to this bouncer and he said vibe is only tempory until the other niche next door to fuel is re-opened. i hope this is not the case as i prefer vibe to the old niche and the new 1.

:)

what do you suggest, to deter the minority of idiots, harsh words:loopy:
no. i also don't suggest bringing out armed police making them targets for the minority who believe they are 'hard' or are 'gangsters' or think that because they have a gun they have 'respect'

no. i also don't suggest bringing out armed police making them targets for the minority who believe they are 'hard' or are 'gangsters' or think that because they have a gun they have 'respect'

The bottom line people will feel a lot safer, knowing full well these measures are taking place. Some of these thugs are hard and are stepping up to be career criminals. (i think thats a more appropriate terminology) Hacienda, Home in manchester didnt deal with it quick enough and look what happened there. Oh and by the way they were house, indie clubs.

What sort of name is Club Vibe?

How tacky can you get?

The name of the place says a thousand words - you just know what sort of crap they are going to put on there.

I suppose everybody to there own! i love it in the vibe and love the music but thats your opinion and if you dont like it then why post saying that when you know people replying to this post have an obvious interest in the place??

Archived