Anyone out there from dinnington comprehensive school around 1984 ?

Lisa68

:)

Hi Lisa - I went to dinnington school 1980-1987

Hi nice to meet you, I was beginning to think I was the only one! I left Dinnington in 1985 so you sound a little younger than me.You might have known my sister.Which base were you situated in?I was in Athorpe,the best of course!Did you here that the lower school building had burned down a few years ago?!Do you still live in Dinnington?I lived there for most of my childhood and have good memories of it.It will be nice to talk to you some more soon.Thanks for replying.See you!:):love:

:)

Hi nice to meet you, I was beginning to think I was the only one! I left Dinnington in 1985 so you sound a little younger than me.You might have known my sister.Which base were you situated in?I was in Athorpe,the best of course!Did you here that the lower school building had burned down a few years ago?!Do you still live in Dinnington?I lived there for most of my childhood and have good memories of it.It will be nice to talk to you some more soon.Thanks for replying.See you!:):love:

I knew the old lower school building had burnt down - I live in Kiveton and never moved far although there is quite a bit of "small town mentality"

I was in osborne and I might have known your sister

Feel free to pm although due to work, I only have web access a few times a week

• 15 years later...
On 13/10/2006 at 11:25, Lisa68 said:

hi there i am a dinnington girl and would love to hear from anyone wo went to the same school around 1984.also any nursery nurses out there who attended rother valley college from1985 to 1987

Hi, I was at Dinno comp from 83-88 also in Athorpe (AE) when Mr Fox was head of house. And yes The old wooden building burned down (where they taught Latin, Classics and Spanish) but they rebuilt it with bricks, I believe the architectural design was an American prison, Although not sure if that's true.

Edited by Jp1
Additional details