Pub Choice  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Pub Choice

• Banner
    • Prince Of Wales
    • Highcliffe
    • Toby (Parkhead)
    • Hammer and Pincers

You obviously haven't been to many pubs in Sheffield then, or are you putting it above The Fat Cat, The New Barrack, Kelham Island Tavern etc, etc ?

Our opinions of what makes a decent pub obviously differ.

The Fat Cat is great if you're 50+, are deaf, don't like flashing lights, spend an hour per pint, don't like an atmosphere, like men, or are partial to being approached by ropey women outside.

I personally like to drink somewhere with good music, good women to look at, a lively atmosphere and that isn't in the middle of an industrial estate.

Each to their own I suppose.......

I've never heard of such a person and I WENT to High Storrs.

I suggest you have a re-think......

lol, i can't believe you are denying it. friends re-united begs to differ zac my boy. anyway this thread is about pubs not you.

anyway this thread is about pubs not you.

I'm glad you've finally realised that. I mean, looking 'me' up on friends re-united, convincing yourself you know who I am, not quite ever being able to just leave it - all attributes of someone who to be honest, you wouldn't trust your kids with.

I'm glad you've finally realised that. I mean, looking 'me' up on friends re-united, convincing yourself you know who I am, not quite ever being able to just leave it - all attributes of someone who to be honest, you wouldn't trust your kids with.

OK YAK, WE WILL LEAVE IT THEN COS YOU ARE GETTING UPSET!!!!

Archived