Kanchanaburi Thank you

Thank you for all your replies and memories its good to see there are still decent people who have a respect for the past and the loved ones who gave such a lot and suffered for you and I. Your loved ones will find peace one day.

Appreciated your comments and thoughts

Would love to hear from you again

I tried to answer you all individually but the system didn't allow me to respond, don't know why. I'm new to this forum I discovered it about a month ago and so far my other thread was moved within a couple of days with no reason given.

Does Big Brother rule on this forum? hope not. Maybe someone could put me right

god bless

Thank you for all your replies and memories its good to see there are still decent people who have a respect for the past and the loved ones who gave such a lot and suffered for you and I. Your loved ones will find peace one day.

Appreciated your comments and thoughts

Would love to hear from you again

I tried to answer you all individually but the system didn't allow me to respond, don't know why. I'm new to this forum I discovered it about a month ago and so far my other thread was moved within a couple of days with no reason given.

Does Big Brother rule on this forum? hope not. Maybe someone could put me right

god bless

Hi Mark click on[ contact us] to make enquiries one of the admin chaps will put you right they are very helpful Cheer Arthur.

Archived