What's missing from mainstream media?

Yes watch some RT and it soon becomes apparent how bias our own media is.

It's also far more interesting and entertaining than our UK news.

Perhaps, but it is also far more biased than any UK televised news. Way worse than the BBC and even worse than ITV and Sky. It's probably even worse than Fox news (although not by that much).

You've swapped one set of biased news for another one that's even more biased, it's just biased in a direction that you seem to like, it's very closed minded of you.

Perhaps, but it is also far more biased than any UK televised news. Way worse than the BBC and even worse than ITV and Sky. It's probably even worse than Fox news (although not by that much).

You've swapped one set of biased news for another one that's even more biased, it's just biased in a direction that you seem to like, it's very closed minded of you.

I haven't swapped anything for anything I still watch uk mainstream crap as well, at least then you get the news from different angles.

I think it closed minded not to do that.

Archived