Christmas party, where to book?

helenmogle

Where Can book for an office christmas party party? we want a nice meal ect

Can't recommend El Paso at the bottom of The Moor highly enough. See the thread I started here

This is what I said btw:

A group of us from SHU (Sheffield Hallam University) go for a meal every Christmas, and this year one of the team chose El Paso as the venue. I just wanted to recommend it to other people as it was definitely the best place we've been for a meal so far. Lovely atmosphere, fantastic staff who bent over backwards to be helpful and were genuinely friendly. The food was great; Italian/Mexican, and the owner gave us all a Sambuco on the house at the end of the meal! And the price was really reasonable. Honestly it was a fantastic night out - would be perfect for a romantic meal as well as it has a quiet and intimate atmosphere. Apparently there will be some Spanish / Mexican nights involving salsa in the upstairs area so we're definitely thinking of a return visit. Thank you to all the lovely staff for giving us such a great evening!

Archived