Joan radford cole heeley

joan cole

Hi Joan, We are very sorry to learn that both Colin & Barry Radford are dead. Colin was a bit older than me & my husband but Barry was younger. My husband had a lucky escape about 9 years ago, he had a heart attack but we got him to the hospital within the vtal time period that the special injection greatly decreases the damage to the heart. He was in coronary care for a week then he was back home. We really do get great health care and I often wonder that if we had still been in Sheffield would he have made the same recovery.

Good luck with your search at the archives. Take care. Cynthia, Canada.

Hi Vulcan B2

I also went just for the last year to Newfield School. Maybe your mum and I was in the same class at Heeley Bank, My sister in Law, also went to Heeley Bank School, followed by Newfield her name is Linda, she lived just past the shops on Myrtle Road, just below Anns Road.

Hi Cynthia, Hope your husband's now recovered. Colins eledest son also dies quite a few years ago, he was 21. Cant comment about the health care you would have received over here, but the NHS is not ver good at the moment, with lots of Redundancys looming.

Hello Joan, Did you receive the private messages that I have sent to you.

I know that you said that you did not know how to send one, so just reply on here. Did you find what you were looking for at the archives ??.

Cheers, Cynthia.

• 4 years later...

Just happened to come across this website and saw that you were talking about Barry and Colin Radford I am Barry radfords son and would love to here from anyone who knew them I am in contact with Colins Daughter and son and I know we would love to here from you thanks alot Nigel xx

Archived