Ice Hockey - I want to play

• 4 weeks later...

If your looking at joining a team it all depends how much experience you have got.....in both skating and playing the game. If your a good skater your half way there.

The best thing to do is go down to Sheffield Ice and enquire. Also look for South Yorkshire recreational ice hockey. EIHA lists all the rec teams.

The blazers and the stallions are the main rec teams in sheffield. The stallions train late monday nights (10 - midnight i think). send me a message if you want me to have a chat to the lads. My bloke plays for them.

Good luck, its a fantastic sport to get into.

Jo

x

• 6 years later...

SHEFFIELD STEELDOGS:

One of its kind academy for youngsters between age group 16-18 where youngsters get a chance to train professionally as a Ice-Hockey player.

Selected candidates will be representing the famous Sheffield Steeldogs academy and training everyday improving their Ice-Hockey skills, strength and core conditioning, nutritional diet, etc. Additionally, all the candidates get 5 Hours on Ice every week in additional to their practice.

The candidates will also acquire their sports qualifications while their time at the academy in a state of art classroom facilities. The qualifications will help youngsters to gain a career in Sports coaching and Sports Development industry.

A youngster who wants to make a career as a professional Ice-Hockey player, here is your chance.

Please apply by calling Tel: 07579803833

Archived