Contemporary Dance, Street, Modern, Ballet, Tap, Highland And Latin Dance Classes

jasonmac

I am thinking of organising some dance classes in Sheffield, based in Hillsborough. I have contacts with a well-experienced and knowledgeable female dance instructor who is based in Leeds and teaches all of the above named styles of dance. If anyone thinks that they might be interested in taking part in one of these classes could you please pm me or reply to thread.

Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My friend and I are both looking to do dancing classes. I want to do salsa & tap. She wants to do salsa & ballet. We did approach a dancing school in Walkley but we are still waiting to hear from them about when the classes are and how much dance classes will cost.

Hiya, did you arrange any classes in hillsborough? Id really like to do more dance classes, im doing a street dance class on a thurs in hillsborough at the mo but wanna do it more often as 1 hour a week isnt enough. Im not great at it but i wanna learn and i really enjoy it so if you have details of any other street dance classes please would you get in touch and let me know. My number is 07966096382

Interested to know if you managed to get anything started up, particularly in the ballet classes. If not does anyone know of any other adult ballet classes in Sheffield? Sure I found something on the web a while back about one in the city centre but I can't remember the site. Not a complete beginner but it has been about ten years since I went to lessons regularly (like SophieC above I might be interested in trying pointe work again - recently found my old shoes when I moved house!... although I do remember the pain!!)

Archived