Are most Stereotypes GENERALLY True?

Lets face it, anyone resorting to a stereotype is a moron. People are individuals. All it proves if you judge by the group is that you are unable to use your intellect to asses people.

So people are individuals, except for those who resort to stereotypes. Those people are judged as a group, morons?

Is that about the size of it?

So people are individuals, except for those who resort to stereotypes. Those people are judged as a group, morons?

Is that about the size of it?

Oh I can see your little fingers poised in attack mode, to post some quote which meant to illustrate what a hypocrite I am. Just to get you up to speed, I've addressed that issue. Sometimes people have to have their distorted views reflected back at them.

In my opinion strolling down Ecclesall Road in Ralph Lauren looks better than having tracksuit bottoms tucked into socks outside Sicey shops :D

And that is your perogative. If you wish to look like a desgner plea to be noticed I'm not going to knock you.

Oh I can see your little fingers poised in attack mode, to post some quote which meant to illustrate what a hypocrite I am. Just to get you up to speed, I've addressed that issue. Sometimes people have to have their distorted views reflected back at them.

Not at all, I opened the thread and found your post amusing.

At least practice what you so tediously preach.

In my opinion strolling down Ecclesall Road in Ralph Lauren looks better

Only if you have the swagger to pull it off, just putting on designer gear doesn't make you look good, look at Donatella Versace.

Not at all, I opened the thread and found your post amusing.

At least practice what you so tediously preach.

I suppose if you try and put together something and come up with "you so tediously preach" I can understand your frustration.

Try and be less emotional and construct an argument which refutes/endorses the view that stereotypes are due to mental lazyness/inadequacey.

Mod Note

A couple of points here:

1 - Making personal comments is a good way to get your posts removed and possibly your account suspended.

2 - You are responding to a four year old thread.

So with that in mind, please continue debating this issue by all means.

Archived