We're going to Morrocco...

• 5 years later...

I have been to Morocco 2 years ago on a walking holiday in the Atlas mountains and I had a lovely time. The idea is wherever you travel to if u stick to the touristy places, u wouldnt enjoy it. You do need to explore off beaten track and get out of the souks to make it a holiday holiday. Im going with my gfriend this september to Mgoun Massif trek 9 days. this is organised by a trustworthy local guide based in sheffield . http://www.realmorocco.org.uk. looking forward it. anybody interested can join us as not many places left.

Just remember its a muslim state, so women and children have to walk behind the man, and the women HAVE to do as they are told at all times :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It's very free and easy for a muslim country. You can buy booze and hashish anywhere and even the phrase 'Morroccan Girls' is laden with innuendo and meaning in North Africa.

If you know what I mean.

Archived