Players wanted for Saturday teams

Mine name is Regen Mada. I play the football in Brazil when I was the young boy. I play to good a level. I study here in Sheffield and would much like to play for your team, i live in the Eccleshall area in the Sheffield.

I did went to youre training sesion last Wednesday evening at the bank ground. There is only 7 players there and they is looking very old and not very good. I think they are not your team so i left on bus back to home.

Do you no train anymoor at the bank ground, i see you have 3 teams so i was looking for a pitch with many players.

Thank you

Hi regen,

We do train on tuesday as well, the wednesday session is mainly for the over 35 team so they probably did look a bit old, though some of the younger lads also go if they can't make tuesday's. Numbers at training vary from week to week sometime 20 some weeks 10, alot of the player also play in the power leagues and alot like myself work away in the week.

I'll be up there this wednesday.

You make a fair point about the numbers but this is amatuer football and most players have full time jobs that take them out of sheffield we can't insist that player make every training session i can only make 50% of the sessions at best. Also with the large number of 5 aside leagues in Sheffield that many of the player play in so I'm happy if we get 20 out of the 60 plus we have registered. We have aslo picked up 10-15 long term injuries to many of the regular players from the last 3 years

hi i'm 17 and a fairly new goalkeeper and i was wundering if i could come along to one of your training sessions one nite and maybe join one of your teams if you are in need of a goalkeeper. My heart is fully into football and i think i am a reasonable good goalkeeper to say i haven't been coached but i have found my skills in playin football for my school n at least once every week with some of my mates.

cameron

hi.Are you still looking for players for your o.35 team i`ve not played for a season as i started a team in the roth league.

I use to play for fossils in div 1 b [but was under 35 at time] im 37 and

i play left back or sweeper plus not bad in net.Not sure but i think i`ve played against tour team about 3 season ago in one of the cups we won 2 1

I need a good team to play for! I am a goal keeper 17 years old, I used to play for an A division junior club, I was also approched by Notts forsest and barnsley as a junior but I was too involved in my studies to take up there offers. The team I play for at the moment dont do it for me and I need to move on. HELP. (this is a post by my son.)

Archived